Wednesday, June 20, 2012

These things..

One of these days I'll get the hang of these technological nuisances that people think are so precious.
Like phones for instance, with their tiny buttons and options.

But I have better, more important things to concentrate on at this point in time.
For now though, in my down time, I'll be posting up the creative happenings around my neck of the woods and everything that entails, so there will be pictures!

The gardening has been going well so far.  All of my roses are growing and blooming in varied stages.




I need to get another picture of the big, pink rose plant because I have pruned and all of the new growth from the bottom shot up almost overnight and are in "rapid fire bloom" mode!
Its awesome! Every morning I come out and stroll around the flower garden, quietly tending and watering.  Its so enjoyable!

No comments:

Post a Comment